It can be difficult to predict actual treatment costs as these may vary according to individual requirements. If there are any concerns regarding treatment costs please contact the Practice Manager.
Dr Apelles Econs
|Initial consultation (up to 1 hour) – Clinics outside of London||£250.00|
|Initial consultation – London (Wimpole Street)||£320.00|
|Follow-up consultation (up to 30 minutes)||£125.00|
|Minimum (10 minutes)||£42.00|
|Skin Testing (Intra-dermal) 2½ hours session||£130.00|
|Skin Prick Testing Profile||£85.00|
|IgE Screens (RAST) Aero-allergens or Foods||£140.00|
The cost of the initial consultation includes a report with recommendations for investigations and action plan, along with an estimate of costs for tests and further support, as appropriate.
Clients living away from the Clinic or overseas can arrange telephone or Skype consultations with the Consultant. These communications are charged at the standard consultation rate. The same applies to email communications if these require the consultants’ comments.
Please note that costs may have to be adjusted for more lengthy consultations. There is a minimum charge for telephone or Skype consultation.
Unfortunately, due to the many failures to secure funding by Clinical Commissioning Groups for treatments offered in our Clinic, we are no longer in a position to support such applications.
It is not the role of the Clinic to persuade other health professionals to make formal referrals or to engage in medico-legal disputes.
- Settlement of all accounts is required at the time of treatment or on receipt of an invoice
- Costs of telephone or Skype consultations are payable at least a week in advance
- Payment can be made by cash, cheque or debit/credit card (not American Express)
- If you cancel your appointment within 24 hours of your appointment time, we reserve the right to charge the full consultation/session, fee if we are unable to fill the appointment slot at short notice.
- If you do not attend your appointment, without giving any prior notice, the consultation fee is still payable.
- The clinic reserves the right to alter its fee structure without prior notice.
- It is the patient's responsibility to ensure their health insurance policy will cover the costs of any treatment, prior to the first appointment. Payment for the costs of consultation or services is to be settled during the visit; clients can claim later for reimbursement by their insurance.
- Discretionary discounts may be available for some clients, who have been receiving income support on health grounds (copy of certificate is required)